Friday, June 15, 2012

Tool 8: Classroom Devices

As more technology enters the classroom, more management is needed to ensure that students have the most positive digital experience possible. Having a system in place for students to check out the devices makes everyone's life much easier. Though rules are needed to keep students safe in cyberspace, it is important not to make their experience so restricted that they don't have fun learning. 

Last year, I experimented some with online tools to enhance learning. But, my students were restricted by the lack of available equipment. I am looking forward to having these additional devices in my classroom so that all of my kids can participate in the digital experience that I am preparing for them in the upcoming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment